Victory Casino Cruises Dress Code
Victory Casino Cruises Guest Appearance Guidelines
Victory Casino Cruises reserves the right to exclude visitors to their facilities who wear clothing that could create a distraction. This policy is in effect at the main terminal and aboard the Victory 1.
Examples of unacceptable attire includes:
- Clothing displaying offensive messages/language
- Adult costumes or clothing that can be viewed as a costume
- Clothing made with offensive material, (ie transparent)
- Clothing that is excessively torn
- Clothing which exposes inappropriate portions of the body such as string bikini tops,
- G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc.
- Masks or face make up concealing identity
- Props that may be viewed as a weapon. (ie toy gun or knife)
- All Victory Casino Cruises guests are required to wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- Swimsuit tops are allowed when worn with other appropriate clothing.
- Depending on the venue and event, variations may be acceptable.
- Management reserves the rights to refuse service.
The following are not allowed to be brought into the Victory Casino Cruises property:
- Items with wheels, such as wagons, coolers or backpacks.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Food or drinks (unless required for medical reasons)
- Weapons of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Glass containers
- Pets (unless they are service animals)
- Laptops, two-way radios or other prohibited electronic devices